5 December 2016 | Comments
Are you an organisation that works with children and young people?
Are you a young person with an idea to improve activities on the Island?
If so, we want to hear from you!
The Safeguarding Children’s Board is committed to safeguarding all children and young people, as well as celebrating the achievements of our children and young people on the Island, while building on the success of last year’s scheme.
We are looking to support appropriate activities that fall under the following categories:
- Promoting safeguarding
- Positive activities
- Celebrating achievements and aspirations
- School holiday events
- Healthy lifestyles
- Family events (no alcohol)
Grants up to a maximum of £1,000 per project are now available and will be assessed by members of the Safeguarding Children’s Board.
To apply, please write to the Safeguarding Children’s Board, C/O Brick House by Friday 6 January 2017.
Your application should include the following:
- Details of the applicant/organisation
- The category you are applying under
- Your detailed proposal (no more than 1,000 words) and how it links to the safeguarding agenda, including the costs of your proposal
- How you will publicise your activity
- How your activity is accessible for disabled children and young people
- How you will record the success of your activity by those who participate
Grants can be awarded for either ‘one-off’ activities or to support enhancing your current work.
For further details, please contact Acting Director of Safeguarding, Paul McGinnety, at the Castle on 22470 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
5 December 2016