School Enrolment

All new residents to St Helena who would like to enrol their child into school on the Island should make contact with the Assistant Director for Schools, Miss Kerry Lawrence via email:  

You will have to complete a School Registration Form and forward onto Kerry who can then advise on the placement. For pupils arriving overseas an alternative Admissions Form will have to be completed.

Any officers who are planning to home school their child/children are to contact the Portfolio Director of the Education, Skills and Employment Portfolio to advise of this arrangement.  The Portfolio Director can be contacted on