From 1 April 2021, the Public Service adopted a new structure with five portfolios and a Central Support Service. We thank you for your patience as the St Helena Government website is being updated to reflect this new structure and streamline its content.
The five portfolios are Health and Social Care, Education Skills and Employment, Environment Natural Resources and Planning, Safety, Security and Home Affairs, Treasury Infrastructure and Sustainable Development and a Central Support Service with overarching support to all portfolios.
- Senior Staff Organogram
- Airport Directorate Organogram
- Audit (External) Organogram
- Audit (Internal) Organogram
- Children and Adults Social Care Directorate Organogram
- Corporate Finance Organogram
- Corporate Support Policy & Planning Organogram
- Corporate HR Organogram
- Education, Skills and Employment Organogram
- Environment, Natural Resources & Planning Organogram
- Health Directorate Organogram
- Infrastructure & Transport Directorate Organogram
- Police Directorate Organogram