From 1 April 2021, the Public Service adopted a new structure with five portfolios and a Central Support Service. We thank you for your patience as the St Helena Government website is being updated to reflect this new structure and streamline its content.
The five portfolios are Health and Social Care, Education Skills and Employment, Environment Natural Resources and Planning, Safety, Security and Home Affairs, Treasury Infrastructure and Sustainable Development and a Central Support Service with overarching support to all portfolios.
- Environment, Natural Resources and Planning Portfolio Organogram
- Safety Security and Home Affairs Portfolio Organogram
- Education, Skills and Employment Organogram
- Treasury, Infrastructure and Sustainable Development Organogram
- Central Support Services Organogram
- Health and Social Care Portfolio Organogram