The St Helena Government UK Office is based in London. It represents the interests of the government and people of St Helena in both UK and Europe.
The SHG UK Representative has wide ranging responsibilities which include:
- establishing and maintaining contact with key stakeholders in the UK and abroad to raise awareness of SHG policy and strategy and to promote St Helena generally;
- representing SHG at official functions, events and conferences;
- lending support to SHG Officers, Members of the Executive and Legislative Council who travel to the UK on official business;
- supporting SHG with its overseas recruitment; and
- providing advocacy and support to St Helenians who are studying and/or training in the UK and those who have been referred to the UK for medical treatment;
The St Helena Government UK Office is located at:
12 Caxton Street
Opening hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
Telephone: 020 3818 7610
The St Helena Government UK Representative is Mrs Kedell Worboys.
Office: 020 3818 7610