26 May 2016 | Comments
Executive Council will meet on Tuesday 31 May 2016, at 9.30am in the Council Chamber for the following Open Agenda items:
· Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women – Extension to St Helena
· Draft Memorandum of Understanding on the closer cooperation between the Governments of British Overseas Territories, Crown Dependencies and the Government of the United Kingdom, to facilitate the sharing of information for the purposes of more effective safeguarding of children
· Saint FM request for financial assistance
· Social Security (Amendment) Regulations, 2016
· Road Traffic (Amendment) Regulations
· St Helena Capital Programme – Performance Improvement Plan
Executive Council Members are: Derek Thomas, Brian Isaac and Christine Scipio-O’Dean. Mike Olsson and Gavin Ellick are temporary members of ExCo whilst Councillors Lawson Henry and Pamela Ward Pearce are on overseas leave.
Non-voting members of ExCo are: Chief Secretary Roy Burke, Financial Secretary Colin Owen and Attorney General Angelo Berbotto.
26 May 2016