30 March 2015 | Comments
Executive Council will meet tomorrow morning, Tuesday 31 March 2015, in the Council Chamber.
The meeting will be open to the public from 9.30am for the following Open Agenda items:
- Bill for an Ordinance to Amend the Legislative Council (Remuneration and Allowances) Ordinance, 2010, to adjust certain allowances and benefits to which Members of the Legislative Council are entitled
- Employment Rights Regulations, 2015
- Bertrand’s Cottage Leasehold Agreement with Enterprise St Helena
- Review of the Minimum Wage
- Increase of the Minimum Income Standard for the Up-rating of Income Related Benefits and Basic Island Pension
- Extra Statutory Concession for Charities in respect of Withholding Tax
Executive Council Members are: Lawson Henry, Wilson Duncan, Leslie Baldwin, Christine Scipio-O’Dean and Derek Thomas.
30 March 2015