9 December 2014 | Comments
Legislative Council will meet formally on Thursday 11 December 2014, at 10am in the Court House, Jamestown. This meeting is expected to last for two days.
24 papers will be presented, including:
- St Helena Public Accounts Committee – Report to Legislative Council on the Formal Session of the Public Accounts Committee held on 7 October 2014
- Saint Helena Audit Service – St Helena Fisheries Corporation Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 March 2014
- Eliza Mary Lloyd Trust (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Aviation Bill, 2014
- Coroners and Presumption of Death Bill, 2014;
- Government of St Helena – Police Service (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- The Minerals Vesting (Amendment) Bill, 2014
During the meeting there will also be fifteen questions and thirteen motions.
The meeting will conclude with the customary Adjournment Debate, when Councillors will have the opportunity to raise various issues relating to St Helena.
The Order paper for Thursday’s meeting is available on the SHG website at: https://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/committee-reports/
9 December 2014