Open to the Public from 11.30am
Executive Council will meet today Tuesday 1 April 2014 in the Council Chamber.
Starting at 11.30am, the meeting will be open to the public for the following Open Agenda items:
- Sale of Government Landlord Housing
- Introduction of a new Housing Register and Allocations Policy
- Request for variation of Order relating to the constitution of land as National Forest, in order to remove land from National Forest to facilitate relocation of Fire Station
- Animal (Diseases) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Undertakings and Resolutions made at the Formal Meeting of Legislative Council held on 14 February 2014
- Undertakings and Resolutions made at the Formal Meeting of Legislative Council held on 21 and 24 March 2014
Executive Council Members are: Ian Rummery, Christine Scipio-O’Dean, Leslie Baldwin Lawson Henry and Wilson Duncan.
1 April 2014