The Treasury takes the lead in the effective and efficient management of public finances on St Helena for the long term sustainable growth of the Island and oversees the public financial management framework and controls that ensure that the government is accountable to the Legislature and the public in the management and use of public resources.
Strong Public Financial Management (PFM) is essential to good governance and is an underpinning objective of the goals set out in St Helena’s 10 Year Plan.
This is done through robust financial systems and processes and Treasury ensures that St Helena Government’s systems and processes facilitates trade and business within the economy, secures the collection of key revenues for the Island to fund public services and efficiently delivers frontline services to the public like social security, pensions, registrar services and licensing.
Government of St Helena Budget
Budget Speech 2022/23
Budget Book 2022-23 to 2024-25
Budget Speech 2021/22
Budget Book 2021-22 to 2023-24
St Helena Government Budget Book 2020-21
Budget Speech 2020-21
SHG Financial Statements 2019-20
- SHG Budget Execution Report (P8 November 2022)
- SHG Budget Execution Report (P7 October 2022)
- SHG Budget Execution Report (P6 September 2022)
- SHG Budget Execution Report (P5 August 2022)
- Budget Execution Report (P4 July 2022)
- SHG Budget Execution Report (P3 June 2022)
- Budget Execution Report for Period 2 – May 2022
- Budget Execution Report for Period 1 – April 2022
Annual Financial Statements and Regulations
SHG Financial Statements 2020-21 Signed CA
Currency Fund Financial Statements 2020-21
SHG Financial Regulations 2019
SHG Financial Statements 2018-2019
Currency Fund Financial Statement 2019-20
- Procurement Regulations Version 1 – 4 April 2018
- St Helena Government e-Procurement System (external)
For older Corporate Finance Documents, please visit the Corporate Finance Document Archive.