All visitors should ensure prior to arrival at St Helena that they can meet the following entry requirements:
- Produces a valid passport which remains valid for at least six months from the expiry date of their entry permit
- Possession of a return ticket or proof of other means of departure from the Island within the six month period.
- Whilst standards of health care on St Helena are high, there are certain treatments that are not available on-Island which would in an emergency require a person to be medevac’d. Visitors must possess medical insurance to the value of £175,000.00.
- As a further entry requirement, visitors will be asked to declare that they have sufficient funds to cover the costs of their stay on-Island.
- If a visa national, possession of a valid visa granting permission to travel is required
- An entry fee is chargeable on arrival (£20.00, R400, $28 €25) Subject to change
- For further information please contact email@example.com