10 February 2014 | Comments
The First Sitting of the Third Meeting of Legislative Council will take place on Friday 14 February 2014 at 10am in the Court House, Jamestown. This session is expected to last for the day and will be broadcast live via SAMS Radio 1.
Five papers will be presented in the House. They are:
- Statutory Report on English Law, 2013
- A Bill for an Ordinance, The First Supplementary Appropriation Ordinance 2014
- The St Helena Public Accounts Committee (PAC) Report to Legislative Council on the Formal Session of PAC held on 12 March 2013
- The St Helena Public Accounts Committee Supplementary Report to Legislative Council on the Formal Session of PAC held on 12 March 2013
- Government of St Helena Supplementary Estimates, February 2014
During the meeting there will also be four Questions and three Motions.
The meeting will conclude with the customary Adjournment Debate, when Councillors will have the opportunity to raise various issues relating to St Helena.
The Order paper for Friday’s meeting is available on the SHG website at: https://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/committee-reports/
10 February 2014