A Landing Permission authorises a specified number of passengers and crew of a vessel to enter St. Helena for up to 24 hours without obtaining an Entry Permit.
Landing Permission may be issued to the master of a vessel who:
- completes the Landing Permission form
- undertakes to ensure that all of the passengers and crew will be leaving on the vessel when it departs
- ensures that passengers and crew present to the Immigration Officer upon entering St. Helena a valid passport (or pre-agreed alternative form of identification)
- accepts responsibility for any health requirements, emergency medical evacuation and emergency repatriation that the passengers and crew may require;
- provides a complete list of all passengers and crew members who have or will have the Master’s permission to land in St. Helena
- pays the relevant fee
How to Apply
1. The master of a vessel should submit the Landing Permission Form and complete list of names via email to Immigration Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. This should be done at least 14 days in advance of arrival but shorter timeframes may be possible – please contact Immigration at the address above.