16 June 2017
St Helena Government has today launched its exciting new Future Leaders Programme.
This fast-track Leadership Programme is a high quality and challenging initiative to identify and develop future leaders in SHG.
Targeted at middle managers or those on Grades ‘C’ and ‘D’, it is designed to develop a pool of ambitious, career minded people to fast-track into future leadership positions. The programme will target different cohorts over a period of time.
Staff enrolled on the programme will develop their career and aspire to lead and positively influence the output of SHG.
Chief Secretary, Roy Burke, said:
“This new and innovative style of programme aims to create a continuously developing organisation that is committed to the development and progression of our people.”
Staff enrolled in the programme will receive:
- An increase in salary as soon as they are accepted onto the programme and a further increase if they successfully pass a six month probation period
- Tailor made training and development programmes to prepare them for future promotion
- The prospect of working in a variety of settings across SHG
- A chance to learn from others at SHG
- The opportunity to be part of a group of like-minded colleagues who are keen to support local development
Interested staff are encouraged to talk to their Line Manager or Director, or the Chief Secretary (Designate) Susan O’Bey, on tel: 22470 or via email: email@example.com.
To find out more about the programme, please visit the SHG website: https://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/shg-future-leaders-programme/ or contact Bronwen Yon in Corporate HR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday, 30 June 2017.
An advert on the SHG Future Leaders Programme is attached to this release.
#StHelena #SHG #FutureLeaders
16 June 2017