16 April 2019
The Primary Sector will be hosting their annual Athletics Day at Francis Plain on Wednesday, 24 April 2019. All parents, guardians and members of the public are invited to attend. The sports will start at 9.45am and end at approximately 2.30pm.
As this is a school event, the Primary Sector would appreciate if all spectators could adhere to the following conditions in the interests of the safety of the children:
- No animals will be allowed on Francis Plain for this event
- Only the appointed Marshals, helpers, invited guests and School Team Leaders will be allowed on the field for the duration of the event
- Only school appointed photographers will be allowed on the field to photograph the event
- No alcohol is allowed
- Smoking is restricted on the whole of Francis Plain for this event. Persons wishing to smoke must do so outside of the Francis Plain and school premises. The allocated smoking area is away from the school along Watercourse Road
- All litter is to be put into the bins provided
- Parking in the area behind the Pavilion and adjacent green shed is not permitted as this is the Muster Point for Prince Andrew School staff and students in the case of a fire or other emergency.
Please note, if parents/guardians wish to transport their children home after the event they are asked to ensure that they make the respective Head Teacher of the school or the child’s class teacher aware of this on the day so that all children can be accounted for.
We look forward to your support in making this a successful day for our children.
#StHelena # PrimarySchoolAthleticsDay2019
16 April 2019