Job Category: Health
Contract Type: Full-Time
Company: St Helena Government
Application Deadline: 6 July 2021
Location: Dental Section (Health and Social Care Portfolio)
The Health and Social Care Portfolio requires a Trainee Dental Nurse in the Dental Section who will work as part of the dental team to provide support and assistance in clinical and non-clinical aspects of patient care.
We offer the following:
- 25 days leave per annum
- 15% pension contribution into approved defined contribution pension scheme
- Paid sickness absence
- Training opportunities including on-line learning and study abroad to achieve the National Diploma in Dental Nursing
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
- GCSE English at Grade C or above and Maths or a Science subject at Grade C or above.
- Applicants without a Level 2 qualification in Maths or English may still apply an can undertake a Functional Skills Assessment Level 2 in English or Maths as part of the recruitment process.
- Level of experience in administration support such as making appointments, receiving payments and dealing with paperwork.