Job Category: Police Officers
Company: St Helena Government
Application Deadline: 24 August 2021
Salary: Commencing at £10,704 per annum progressing to £13,620 per annum when fully competent
Salary Grade: C1
Location: Safety, Security and Home Affairs Portfolio
Make a difference! Join the St Helena Police Service.
Recruiting today for the future of tomorrow.
We offer the following:
- Salary: Commencing at £10,704 per annum Level C1 ‘Entry Level’ progressing to £13,620 per annum when full competency is demonstrated.
- Leave: 25 days per annum
Pension: 15% pension contribution into ap-proved defined contribution pension scheme
- Paid Sickness Absence
- Training & Career progression opportunities
Applicants should have the following qualifications and/or equivalent experience:
- Have Functional Skills Level 2 English or above or equivalent (If applicants do not have these qualifications they will be required to successfully pass a Functional Skills assessment in English as part of the selection process).
- Have a valid driving licence , class A.
- Must be 18 years of age or over,
- Able to demonstrate effective communication skills.