Job Category: Business and Administration Associate Professionals
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Company: St Helena Government
Application Deadline: 21 July 2021
Location: Health and Social Care Portfolio
Ae you a highly motivated individual looking for an opportunity to utilise your skills or considering a career change? Do you have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to produce work to very tight deadlines, who is flexibible and has some skills in Phlebotomy and knowledge of Health and Safety principles?
If so, the Pathology Section within the Health Service has a opportunity for you to join their team.
we offer the following:
- 25 days leave per annum
- 15% pension contribution into approved defined contribution pension scheme
- paid sickness absense
- training opportunities including in-house training ad on-line learning
Applicants should have the following qualifications and/or equivalent level of experience:
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or equivalent. Applicants without a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English may still apply and can undertake a functional skills assessment as part of the selection process.
- Must be computer literate
- Previous customer care experience