Company: Solomon & Company (St Helena) PLC
Application Deadline: 9 August 2022
Salary: £19,260 per annum (£1,605 per month)
Location: Solomon & Company's Main Office
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Set direction, lead and manage the IT Department, ensuring that the Company’s IT infrastructure and systems are secure, functional and fit for purpose and that the IT department is adequately resourced
Provide specialist technical advice and guidance to Company Departments on IT infrastructure, systems and security
Recommend, research and lead on facilitation of IT projects
Set IT policies and procedures ensuring the Company is compliant with cyber and data security protocols
PERSONS INTERESTED SHOULD:
- Possess strong technical skills with at least 5 years’ experience in a Senior IT role.
- Possess least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory/management role.
- Possess IT Certifications in Networking, Microsoft, and/or Cyber Security.
- Be knowledgeable of working in various operating system platforms, e.g. Microsoft applications, etc.
- Be experienced in data protection.
- Desirably be knowledgeable of ISO/IEC 27000 series
Ideally have experience in POS systems
Ideally have project management experience