Job Category: Administrative and Commercial
Company: Solomon & Company (St Helena) Plc
Application Deadline: 9 November 2021
Location: Corporate Management Team
The Financial Services & Systems Manager will be responsible for the overall management and development of the Finance and IT functions and to oversee the accurate provision of financial services and IT advice to all levels of the Company’s operations in line with the Company’s agenda and Purpose & Values.
Interested Persons should have:
- The following knowledge and experience:
- 5 years professional experience in a financial field
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial management and control, including financial planning and project management experience
- Professional knowledge of maintenance of all accounting systems, internal controls and relevant accounting procedures.
- Experience of preparation, analysis and reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual financial information
- ACCA or CIMA or equivalent certification
- Leadership/Management certification/accreditation.
- Strong financial and strategic planning skills including technical budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills
- Financial Risk assessment and risk mitigation skills and abilities
- Financial technical skills and abilities and able to train and develop accounting technicians and the wider finance team
- Proven IT systems management knowledge, skills and experience
- Access Dimensions skills and abilities
Delegation, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of integrity, maturity and professionalism with the ability to lead effectively in a demanding, fast paced team environment.
For further information, including the Company’s attractive benefits package, please contact Mandy Peters, Chief Executive Officer, on telephone number 22380, or via email: CEO@solomons.co.sh