Job Category: Administrative and Commercial
Contract Type: Enquire with Contact Person
Company: Solomon & Company (St Helena) Plc
Application Deadline: 31 January 2022
Salary: Enquire with Contact Person
This is a high profile, leadership position as a member of the Company’s Corporate Management Team.
The Financial Services Manager will be responsible for the overall management and development of all elements of the Finance function and to oversee the accurate provision of financial services advice at all levels of the Company’s operations in line with the Company’s agenda and Purpose & Values.
Interested Persons should have:
- The following knowledge and experience:
- 5 years professional experience in a financial field
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial management and control, including financial planning and project management experience
- Professional knowledge of maintenance of all accounting systems, internal controls and relevant accounting procedures.
- Experience of preparation, analysis and reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual financial information
- CCAB qualification or recent equivalent level of experience
- Financial Leadership/Management certification/accreditation.
- Strong financial and strategic planning skills including technical budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills
- Financial Risk assessment and risk mitigation skills and abilities
- Financial technical skills and abilities and able to train and develop accounting technicians and the wider finance team
- Access Dimensions skills and abilities
- Delegation, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of integrity, maturity and professionalism with the ability to lead effectively in a demanding, fast paced team environment