The Infrastructure & Transport Directorate was formed in April 2019 as a result of a split in the Environment & Natural Resources Directorate. We have three Divisions, Property & Housing, Transport and Support Services, which is shared with the Environment, Natural Resources and Planning Directorate to provide financial, administrative and human resource management.
The Director is supported by three Heads of Division. We have a staffing compliment of 90.
St Helena’s natural and built assets are managed and maintained in a sustainable manner to provide for the needs of the Island now and in the future.
To provide a sustainable and efficient Crown Estates service to meet the needs of St Helena’s development
Our Strategic Priorities
- Priority 1 – Manage & maintain a sustainable Crown Estate
- Priority 2 – Improve quality & efficiency of our services
- Priority 3 – Protect the vulnerable through increasing the quality and availability of Government Landlord Housing and residential facilities
- Priority 4 – Reduce infrastructure costs through using alternative energy saving solutions and contribute to a greener environment
- Priority 5 – Improve investment in staff through up-skilling, better succession planning and recognition.