The Primary Sector will be hosting their annual Athletics Day at Francis Plain on Wednesday, 25 April 2018. The sports will start at 10am and end at approximately 2.30pm. All parents, guardians and members of the public are invited to attend.
With the safety of the children in mind, the Primary Sector would appreciate if all spectators could adhere to the following conditions:
- No animals will be allowed on Francis Plain for this event
- Only the appointed Marshalls, helpers, invited guests and School Team Leaders will be allowed on the field for the duration of the event
- Only school appointed photographers will be allowed on the field to photograph the event
- No alcohol is allowed
- Smoking is restricted on the whole of Francis Plain for this event. Persons wishing to smoke must do so outside of the Francis Plain and school premises. The allocated smoking area is away from the school along Watercourse Road
- All litter is to be put into the bins provided
Please note, if parents/guardians wish to transport their children home after the event they are asked to ensure that the Head Teacher of the school or their child’s class teacher are aware of this so that all children can be accounted for.
We look forward to your support in making this a successful day for our children.
#StHelena #PrimarySchools #AthleticsDay #Sport
23 April 2018