The RMS St Helena is scheduled to arrive at Tilbury Docks in the UK at 10.00hrs (UK time) on Sunday 5 June 2016, with 123 passengers on board.
The RMS will depart Tilbury at 14.00hrs on Tuesday 7 June for her historic journey up the River Thames to The Pool of London. On her way she will pass the following landmarks at these approximate times:
· 15.15hrs – passing under the QE2 Bridge
· 15.40hrs – passing the Ford Motor Works
· 16.00hrs – passing the Royal V&A Docks
· 16.05hrs – passing through the Thames Barrier
· 16.15hrs – crossing the Greenwich Meridian, University of Greenwich (Old Naval College)
· 16.30hrs – passing Canary Wharf
· 16.45hrs – passing under Tower Bridge
· 17.00hrs – tying up to HMS Belfast.
The RMS can also be viewed from the North side of the River Thames (on the same side as the Tower of London) when she is tied up next to HMS Belfast.
She will depart the Pool of London at approximately 17.30hrs on Friday 10 June to return to the London Cruise Terminal at Tilbury. Here some 600 members of the public will visit for a pre-booked tour of the ship on Saturday 11 June.
After loading cargo and passengers, the RMS will depart from Tilbury at 16.00hrs on Tuesday 14 June, en route to Tenerife, Ascension and St Helena.
31 May 2016