Formal Legislative Council will sit on Monday 11 August at 10am in the Court House, Jamestown. This session is expected to last a day and will be broadcast live via SAMS Radio 1.
During the meeting papers will be presented including:
- Enterprise St Helena, Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2013
- St Helena Fisheries Corporation, Financial Statements for the year ended March 2013
- Government of St Helena Schedule of Special Warrants 2013/2014
The following Bills will be delivered:
- A Bill for an Ordinance – Protection of Wrecks and Marine Archaeological Heritage Ordinance, 2014
- A Bill for an Ordinance – Spear Guns Control Ordinance, 2014
- A Bill for an Ordinance – Customs and Excise (Amendment No. 2) Ordinance,
Six Questions for oral response will also be taken to the House along with five Motions. The session will conclude with the customary Adjournment Debate.
The full Order Paper for Monday’s meeting is available on the SHG website at: http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/committee-reports/
7 August 2014