Executive Council will meet tomorrow morning, Tuesday 31 March 2015, in the Council Chamber.
The meeting will be open to the public from 9.30am for the following Open Agenda items:
- Bill for an Ordinance to Amend the Legislative Council (Remuneration and Allowances) Ordinance, 2010, to adjust certain allowances and benefits to which Members of the Legislative Council are entitled
- Employment Rights Regulations, 2015
- Bertrand’s Cottage Leasehold Agreement with Enterprise St Helena
- Review of the Minimum Wage
- Increase of the Minimum Income Standard for the Up-rating of Income Related Benefits and Basic Island Pension
- Extra Statutory Concession for Charities in respect of Withholding Tax
Executive Council Members are: Lawson Henry, Wilson Duncan, Leslie Baldwin, Christine Scipio-O’Dean and Derek Thomas.
30 March 2015