Executive Council will meet on Tuesday, 3 October 2017, at 9.30am in the Council Chamber, with the following Open Agenda items:
- Mental Health and Mental Capacity (Lasting Power of Attorney) Regulations, 2017
- Port (Health)(Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Welfare of Children (Employment of Children) (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Domestic Abuse Bill, 2017
- The Viability Of Trials By Jury On St Helena
- Potential Sites for Proposed New Build Prison
- Welfare of Children Ordinance (Cruelty to Children)
- Social Security (Amendment No 2) Regulations, 2017
These papers (ExCo Memos) are available online at the following link: http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/councils/executive-council/
Members of the public who would like to view hard copies of the ExCo Memos should contact the Clerk of Councils, Lydia Buchanan, at the Castle on tel: 22470 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elected Members serving on Executive Council are Councillors Anthony Green, Christine Scipio-O’Dean, Derek Thomas, Lawson Henry and Russell Yon.
Non-voting members of ExCo are Acting Chief Secretary, Susan O’Bey, Financial Secretary, Dax Richards, and Acting Attorney General, Christine Cooper.
29 September 2017