Executive Council will meet on, Tuesday 12 December 2017, at 9.30am in the Council Chamber, with the following Open Agenda items:
- Application for Outline Development Permission to Develop the Half Tree Hollow (HTH) Comprehensive Development Area (CDA)
- Welfare of Children (Children’s Residential Home) Regulations, 2017
- Petroleum (Amendment) Regulations, 2017
- Rabbit Control and Destruction Trial Rules, 2017
- Port and Aerodrome (Health) Ordinance, 2017
- Any Other Business
These papers (ExCo Memos) will be available online at the following link: http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/councils/executive-council/.
Members of the public who would like to view hard copies of the ExCo Memos should contact the Clerk of Councils, Lydia Buchanan, at the Castle on tel: 22470 or via email: email@example.com
Elected Members serving on Executive Council are Councillors Anthony Green, Lawson Henry, Christine Scipio-O’Dean, Derek Thomas and Russell Yon.
Non-voting members of ExCo are Chief Secretary, Roy Burke, Financial Secretary, Dax Richards, and Attorney General, Angelo Berbotto.
8 December 2017