Open to the Public from 9.30am
Executive Council will meet on Tuesday 11 February 2014 in the Council Chamber.
Starting at 9.30am, the meeting will be open to the public for the following agenda items:
- Introduction of a New Housing Register and Allocations Policy
- Sale of Government Landlord Housing
- Application for Renewal of Broadcasting Licence – Saint FM Community Radio
- Harbours (Prohibited Anchoring Area) Regulations, 2014
- Information paper on Undertakings and Resolutions made at the Formal Meeting of Legislative Council held on 14 October 2013.
Following the discussion of these items the meeting will be closed to the public.
Executive Council Members are: Ian Rummery, Cyril George, Christine Scipio-O’Dean, Leslie Baldwin and Lawson Henry.
7 February 2014