TUESDAY, 18 APRIL 2017
Executive Council will meet on Tuesday, 18 April 2017, at 9.30am in the Council Chamber for the following Open Agenda items:
- Approval of Bottom Woods as the preferred site for the construction of HM Prison, St Helena
- The Law Revision (Miscellaneous Repeals & Amendments) Bill, 2017
- Registration of Electors (Amendment) Regulations, 2017
- Report by Independent Body – Remuneration of Elected Members of Executive Council, other Elected Members of Legislative Council, Speaker and Deputy Speaker
- Enterprise St Helena Framework Agreement
- Undertakings & Resolutions made at the Formal Meeting of Legislative Council held on 30 March 2017
Executive Council Members are: Lawson Henry, Pamela Ward Pearce, Brian Isaac and Christine Scipio-O’Dean. Cyril George will be a temporary member of ExCo whilst Derek Thomas is on overseas business.
Non-voting members of ExCo are: Chief Secretary Roy Burke, Financial Secretary Dax Richards and Acting Attorney General Walter Scott, currently on Ascension Island.
13 April 2017