TUESDAY, 26 MARCH 2019
A meeting of Executive Council will take place in the Council Chamber at 9.30am today, Tuesday, 26 March 2019.
The following items will be discussed on the Open Agenda:
- The Armorial Ensigns of St Helena – St Helena Coat of Arms
- Rationalisation of the SHG Forest Estate
- The First Withdrawal Warrant 2019
- Establishment, Amalgamation and Closure of Special Funds
- Fees and Charges 2019
- Exemption of Fuel Duty 2019
- Increase in the Minimum Income Standard for the up-rating of Income Related Benefits and Basic Island Pension 2019
These papers (ExCo Memos) are available online at the following link: http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/councils/executive-council/.
Members of the public who would like to view hard copies of any ExCo Memos should contact the Clerk of Councils, Anthea Moyce, at the Castle on tel: 22470 or via email: email@example.com.
Elected Members serving on Executive Council are Councillors Anthony Green, Lawson Henry, Christine Scipio, Derek Thomas and Russell Yon.
The non-voting members of Executive Council are Chief Secretary, Susan O’Bey, Financial Secretary, Dax Richards, and Acting Attorney General, Andrew Radley.
26 March 2019