Short Term Entry Permit

Long Term Entry Permit

Work Permit

Immigrant Employment Certificate

Spouse/Life Partner or other Dependant Relative Exemption

Exemption from the Requirement for an Entry Permit & Permission to work

Landing Permission

St Helenian Status

Points Based System Assessment

Landholding Licence

9 thoughts on “Applying for Permits, Permissions and Status with links to relevant forms

  1. hello, im needing some information on entry permits please. what permit do I need to apply for for my husband to come to St Helena with me and also be able to start work there as soon as possible. We are wanting to reside there for good now and would like the best way to go about this,
    If you an provide me with details I would be grateful.
    thanking you Charlotte Caswell.

  2. hi my name is Edwin Lee Augustus and I am looking for the birth certificate of my grandfather. His name and date of birth will be as follows< Douglas George Augustus, born 6 April 1929. If you could forward me a response concerning how I could get an original copy of this document I would highly appreciate it. kind regards Edwin Augustus.

Leave a reply